Flight Support Assistant, Prime Air
Amazon Prime Air •
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of diversity and inclusion of our teams within the organization.
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to customers, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
Prime Air is seeking an experienced Flight Assistant to assist in crew briefings, mission planning, and perform critical roles in field operations while ensuring a safe operational environment is maintained.
Opportunities are available in rural Oregon and rural California. Up to 50 travel. FAA Part 107 is required.
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
· 1+ year of development or technical support experience
· Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
· Experience scripting in modern program languages
• Have obtained a high school diploma or equivalent
• Able to work 40 hours/week, and overtime as required
• Able to lift equipment and carry out physical activity with or without reasonable accommodation
• 2+ years of work experience or a completed Associates degree
• Lift and move equipment up to 49 pounds each
• Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
• Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
• Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation.
• Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways safely and without limitation
• Interest in aviation
• Ability to work independently
• Strong decision making skills
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)