Full Time A&P Mechanic - Competitive & Bonus Pay!
Minuteman Aviation, Inc. •
Position Type: Permanent
At Minuteman Aviation Inc. we are committed to safety, reliability, and setting the bar in excellence. We take pride in knowing our equipment and fleet are maintained to the highest quality. Minuteman currently has an opening with benefits for a full time and seasonal A&P helicopter technician and full-time fixed wing technicians to join our team in a rewarding and collaborative work atmosphere.
Applicants that have experience as an A&P shop and field mechanic for BHT 206, 407, 210 series, UH-1H and component overhaul is a bonus. Job entails performing field and heavy maintenance on light and medium helicopters as well as UH-1H. During fire season, mechanics will be expected to travel in the field supporting Minuteman Aviation helicopters and during off season work at home base on aircraft with 40hr work week.
- Competitive Pay
- Growth Opportunities
- Bell helicopter factory training will be provided.
- Paid training
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Retirement Plan
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- End of Season Bonuses!
- Provide quality aviation services
- Value customer service
- Maintain a neat and clean work area
- Be a team player
- A licensed A&P Mechanic for minimum of 2yrs or 4yrs military experience with at least 1yr A&P
- Travel and work in field conditions on seasonal basis
- Willing to relocate to Missoula, Mt.
- Bell Helicopter light and medium experience preferred
- Class B Commercial Drivers License a bonus
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)