GSE / Facility Mechanic
AIRBORNE Tampa •
, Florida, United States
This position will be required to perform, to some degree, maintenance on building systems and maintenance on motorized equipment.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
Major Responsibility Areas and Duties:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Must qualify for airport SIDA badge.
- Two or more years working in industrial maintenance or related field.
- Troubleshooting, repair and preventive maintenance of industrial and motorized equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs in support of commercial building maintenance.
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions:
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision necessary for the normal day to day operation not determined at time of hire.
- Must be able to climb and work from ladders, work stands, and other heights.
- Must have correctable near and far vision.
- Must be able to hear at conversational level with hearing aid.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, crouch, kneel and walk for extended periods.
- Must be able to handle and maintain control of small parts and to properly operate hand tools.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)