GSE Technician - Savannah, Georgia 13709
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with elementary, maintenance installations, repairs, modifications and preventative maintenance to ground support equipment throughout the facility, in a team oriented work environment.
- Understanding of ground support equipment and machinery to include, industrial safety requirements, forklifts, vehicles and other aircraft related support equipment.
- Ability to use basic hand tools, measuring instruments, and other equipment necessary for job performance.
- Basic knowledge of oils and lubricants.
Ability to follow all safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School graduate or GED.
- 0 -1 year of experience with aircraft related support equipment including hydraulic power units, electrical power units, aircraft jacks, aerostands, tugs and forklifts.
Must have an understanding calibration and proof-loading of ground support equipment.
Must posses a valid drivers license.
Must have great customer service skills.
Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
Available to work any shift (With possibility of non-standard work week).
Requires manual dexterity and ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, criminal background check and driving record check
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC