Must have aero engine overhaul/maintenance experience.
Experience is required on one or more of the following engines:
- GE CF6, CFM56, GE90, GEnx, CF34
- GE LM line of Aero-derivative gas turbines LM1600, LM2500 (+), LM5000, LM6000, LMS100
- Rolls Royce RB211, Trent, Avon
- Pratt and Whitney JT9, PW4000
- Write accurate professional reports acting as single point of contact between customers/FW Marsh concerning technical issues.
- Ensure that all field operations are performed to given procedures and to the highest standards of quality.
- Ensure field service activities are carried out safely complying with company environmental health & safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures.
- Hold a valid driver’s license; a passport is required for international work opportunities.
- Identify and actively promote new service opportunities in an effort to grow our service business.
- Good working knowledge of electrical & mechanical drawings.
- Travel as required, sometimes at short notice.
- Plan and prepare work to be executed in the field.
- Supervise and execute work in an organized, safe and effective manner to ensure work exceeds customer expectations.
- Minimum 5 years experience in servicing and maintenance of gas turbines.
- Knowledge/experience of rotating equipment vibration analysis and alignment
- Computer literate
- Have or obtain required hand tools to complete assignments
- High degree of self-initiative and ability to work independently
- Exceptional communication skills
- Be customer service oriented
- Good field supervision skills, able to lead small and large teams
- Be of high moral character
- Familiar with the Installation and Commissioning (I&C) of gas turbines
- Potential to work at offshore locations