General A&P Mechanic - Flight School
US Aviation Academy •
US Aviation Academy is currently hiring licensed Airframe and Powerplant Mechanics for our Poughkeepsie New York location.
As a major function of a collegiate flight training academy, our mechanics maintain a large fleet of over fixed-wing aircraft including Cessna 172, Piper Seneca, and Seminole. This position works as a team-member performing inspections, repairs, and preventative maintenance on piston flight training aircraft. A successful candidate will possess the appropriate personality to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a constant focus on safety and quality. Be comfortable with GA line maintenance and troubleshooting. Compensation, benefits, contact info and Application process can be found on our A&P webpage!
- A&P Certificate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Eligible for employment in the U.S.
- Be able to read, write, and understand the English language
- Be able to lift/carry up to 75lbs, push-pull, walking, sitting, standing, climbing, kneeling, bending, crouching, and reaching
- 4 or more years of Piston Aircraft experience
- FAA Inspection Authorization
- Private Pilot Certificate
- Avionics experience
- IA highly preferred
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)