General Aviation A&P Mechanic
Lone Mountain Aircraft •
Lone Mountain Aircraft is looking for quality Aviation Maintenance Technicians to join our growing team. We need technicians that can fit in quickly, have a positive attitude, and have General Aviation experience.
This position works as a part of a team performing inspections, repairs, and preventative maintenance on Cirrus aircraft. A successful candidate will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a constant focus on safety and quality.
- Perform efficient troubleshooting, aircraft maintenance, and repair in accordance with applicable regulations, manufacturer’s instructions, and company policies
- Ensure consistent, accurate maintenance records by properly documenting and completing required forms, computer entries, and logbook entries
- Follow all policies and procedures
- Keep a clean and orderly work environment
- Perform duties in a safe manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
Pay & Benefits Lone Mountain Aircraft offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
$18-$25 hourly rate • Performance-based incentive program401(k) enrollment (100% vested with up to 4% employer match)8 paid holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day80 hours paid vacation – Accrue (1) day for every year employed, up to 120 hours1 Personal Day 80 hours sick pay Signing bonus of $2,000 - $6,000 based on certifications from OEM School previously completed.
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate
- Knowledge and understanding of Federal Aviation Regulations and manufacturer manuals
- Possess adequate tools
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)