This task is located at the Intermediate Level (I-Level) Maintenance Activity for the purpose of supporting the aviation general maintenance of the Ground Support Equipment (GSE) assigned to the Logistics & Support Branch at Ahmed Al-Jaber Air Base.
1. Support the Kuwait Air Force (KAF) GSE branch by performing at scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, evaluation of unusual field problems, and emergency repair of GSE equipment/systems.
2. Provide hands-on maintenance on all assigned support equipment.
3. Provide I-Level maintenance to the following systems and components, but are not limited to: GSE electrical and mechanical units, hydraulic test stands, mobile electric Powerplants, compressor gas turbine.
4. Support on-the-job training and cross training of KAF personnel.
1. Minimum of four years experience as a GSE repair technician with direct hands-on experience.
2. Satisfactory completion of the appropriate GSE military training courses.
3. Must be familiar with the maintenance documentation procedures as stipulated in COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 Series.
4. No security clearance required.