Ground Support Equipment (GSE) shop located at the Portland International Jetport is seeking a Technician.
Candidate will have:
- Experience of at least 2 years in the automotive industry (diesel experience highly desired)
- Basic hand toolset up to 1/2" drive
- Basic power tools and storage box
- Basic knowledge of gas and diesel engines
- Basic electrical troubleshooting skills with the ability to read and understand Schematics
- Knowledge of frame, chassis and suspension systems
- Knowledge of heavy duty chassis a plus
- Experience with hydraulics, HVAC, power generation and boom technology a plus
- Experience of at least two years in the automotive industry
This is a full-time position with an on-call rotation.
Candidate is subject to pre-employment drug testing and security clearance.
Competitive Salary will depend on experience.
Benefits for Full Time Eligible Employees:
Earned time off (excellent time off package) along with 8 paid holidays
Medical Insurance with a flexible spending account
Dental and Vision
Employer Paid Life Insurance
Employer Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
Voluntary Life and AD&D
Critical Illness Insurance
401K with Employer match
Parking on site
GREAT SCHEDULE - Monday - Friday 5:30am-1:30pm