Heavy Aircraft Maintenance Rep. - MIA
Swift Air, LLC •
Swift Air is seeking a highly motivated Heavy Aircraft Maintenance Representative based in Miami, Florida.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with DOM and DQC regarding problems and issues concerning the heavy check and airworthiness, performance and any potential for delay in the completion of the work.
- Heavy Aircraft Maintenance Representative reports to Director of Maintenance and provides on-site expertise in the performance of heavy Maintenance checks
- Provides Swift Air management with Daily updates on work progress.
- Act as liaison between the Contract Maintenance Provider and Swift Air.
- Track the performance of the heavy MX and Inspection visit.
- Evaluate technical problems.
- Works closely with the Manager of Technical Services in order to resolve any potential issues.
- Track the labor hours and material expenditures in process during the check and monitor the billing by the vendor.
- Manage and conduct daily production meeting.
- Provide direct oversight of:
- Work in progress
- Adequacy of repair data.
- Documentation in accordance with the Company GMM requirements including RII items.
- Maintain continuity of the work through turnover log.
- Report any deficiencies regarding maintenance provider’s understanding and training concerning company GMM procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Director of Maintenance and/or an officer of the company.
The following outlines our minimum requirements for applicants:
- Hold a valid FAA mechanic’s A&P license.
- Must be trained and qualified on B737 with documented FAM course.
- Must have at least 5 years in Heavy MX hands on experience.
- In possession of a valid passport and Driver license and able to travel and work extended hours.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background screening
- Will reside in Miami, Florida.
Job Ident #:
SWIFT AIR LLC
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC