Heavy Maintenance Composite Repair Technician- Licensed
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services •
Perform aircraft composite maintenance, repair, and/or modification on customer aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data, customer maintenance program requirements, within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and customer standards of quality. Return to Service aircraft that have completed all required maintenance actions utilizing logbooks, Airborne form R-211, or customer authorized documentation. Perform additional duties as assigned. This position will report to a Heavy Maintenance Management supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of aircraft construction and repair principles
- Airframe License
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations and blueprints, structural repair manuals, and other illustrations
- Must provide own tools
- Prefer Powerplant License
- Prefer graduate of technical training school
- Prefer hands on experience in a heavy maintenance environment
- Prefer prior experience at a FAR Part 145 repair station
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)