Heavy Maintenance Utility Technician
Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services •
The Utility Tech position is a great opportunity to get into Aircraft Maintenance and learn while you work. This position reports to the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor and provides general maintenance support in heavy maintenance focusing on Aircraft Interiors. Candidates that are selected for this position will also have specialized training opportunities approximately 30-45 days after employement. This position also performs additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma OR equivalent
- 2 years experience in any industry utilizing basic mechanical skills
- Previous experience as a utility mechanic
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and to travel on an as needed basis to support off-site maintenance
- Must provide tools as listed on required tool listing.
- Eye/hand coordination and clear field of vision
- Ability to work at heights up to 80 feet and lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in tight and confined spaces with respiratory equipment
- Ability to bend, crawl, twist, and other positions and sustain the position for extended period of time
- Ability to precisely manipulate hand tools in a variety of situations
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)