Location: La Verne, CA
Classification: Hourly / Salary
Reports to: Director of Maintenance
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
• Maintains and repairs aircraft structures and related components including flight controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems and mechanical components.
• Applies technical knowledge of A&P systems to determine equipment malfunctions and applies expertise in restoring aircraft to safe, airworthy condition.
• Maintains records in compliance with FAA and company requirements.
• Maintains premises of the shop facility in a clean and organized manner.
• Maintains equipment, tools, and facilities in serviceable and working condition.
• Meets all job/work order deadlines, communicating to supervisor/manager when circumstances may prevent on-time completion.
• Assures proper information is shared regarding job timelines, shop issues, parts delays, and change orders.
Coastal Helicopters, LLC provides company paid benefits including medical, dental, vision; also has available 401(k) retirement plan, as well as paid time off.
Airbus, Bell, Turbomeca, Rolls-Royce.
Bell 205A1++, 206L3; Airbus AS350B2/3.