Helicopter Mechanic ~ AS350B2/B3
Currently seeking helicopter mechanic for Heli-Ski contract in Alaska.
Offering top tier daily pay, health benefits, and 401(k) program with company matching. Company pays travel to/from projects along with housing/hotel and per diem. Full-time year-around employment and/or seasonal positions available.
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant ratings with 2-years experience.
- Maintenance experience for AS350 series.
- Commercial Driver's License ~ Class A, B, or C with Tank and Hazmat Endorsements, or willing to attain.
- Field experience.
- AS350 series factory training.
Heli-Dunn is seeking an experienced Helicopter Mechanic to join our team. This position will be field based with extensive travel to projects around the United States.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled shop and/or field maintenance on AS350B2/B3 helicopters.
- Perform all types of daily duties, including scheduled inspections and un-scheduled maintenance on AS350B2/B3 series helicopters.
- Responsible for troubleshooting of airframe, engine and electrical systems.
- Work involves replacing engines, transmissions and other components as necessary. Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of helicopter support equipment, support vehicles, and mission equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance or Management.
- Familiar with aircraft manufacturers’ maintenance manuals and STCs.
- Able to make proper log entries as required by the Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs).
- Able to work in a team environment, meet deadlines as necessary, and work independently with good time management and organizational skills.
- Must possess the ability to assist with physical tasks, such as carrying, lifting and pushing weights up to 70 pounds.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)