Independent Helicopters •
Seeking a talented and positive helicopter mechanic to join our team.
We exist in an environment that is part ultra professional, part relaxed atmosphere. A Positive, team oriented, forward thinking attitude is mandatory. Full time, variable schedule.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in maintenance due on aircraft primarily at our Stewart Airport location with occasional duties in our Saratoga location
- Maintain records and supply of parts and tooling.
- Assist with helicopter upkeep and other tasks as necessary.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
- RHC Course completed
- Proficient with windows operating system and MS office suite.
- Experience with both Robinson R22/R44 and Bell 206 Longranger preferred
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)