Helicopter QC Inspector Part 145- Philadelphia, PA $1,000 Bonus
Quanta Aviation Staffing •
We have great Contract position with our client in Philadelphia, PA. Apply Today!
Are you an experienced Quality Control Inspector who’s interested in working for an International aircraft
supplier? Our clients World Class Maintenance Repair and Overhaul facility is in need of experienced QC
Inspectors in many locations throughout the US.
Quanta Staffing is looking for talented people like you to join our Team of professionals.
If you would like to learn more about this incredible opportunity, additional information can be found below.
Quality Control Inspector– Philadelphia, PA
Performs inspection of aircraft, components, assemblies, tools or parts during modifications, installation, service, or overhaul to determine airworthiness, safety or conformance to approved data and Company standards and requirements.
- Performs inspection of aircraft, or parts during modifications, installation, or overhaul to determine airworthiness, safety or conformance to approved data and Company standards and requirements.
- Return aircraft and aircraft parts to service.
- Interprets and checks prints, both hard copy and electronic, engineering changes orders and governmental regulatory procedures and specifications.
- Reviews data for major alterations and repairs, complete FAA form 337 and submit to FAA for field approvals.
- Review of completed work orders.
- Airworthiness Directive research.
- Contract maintenance audits.
- Logbook entries.
- Interface with FAA.
- Experience in writing Repair Station Manual revisions (writing skills).
- Knowledge of audit reviews and associated corrective actions (investigative skills).
- Perform aircraft transfer inspections from Part 21 to Part 145 (documentation review).
- Perform other duties and fulfill other responsibilities as assigned.
- Technical knowledge in the fields of mechanics, hydraulics, electricity, sheet metal, rigging, instruments, test flights, etc to determine and sign off safety, airworthiness, or conformance.
- Must be pro-active and team and detail oriented.
- Must have good working knowledge of FAR Part 145 and related areas.
- Must possess experience in Microsoft Office suite.
- High school degree A&P license is required IA license is a plus
Quanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum 5 years hands-on quality control inspector on turbine helicopters in a Part 145 Repair Station environment
- 5 years hands-on turbine helicopter maintenance experience
- College degree or Technical writing a plus.
754 702 2443 Amberlyn Acevedo
Job Ident #: