HASE is looking for a repair station technician to work in a FAA Part 145 Certified Repair Station with a great attitude, multi-tasking skills and the ability to work on many different units in a short time. We are seeking someone who must be excited to come to work and is motivated by the idea of being involved in trouble shooting and repairing parts on tight schedules.
The Hydraulic Aviation Component Technician works closely with other technicians and maintenance personnel on the repair, troubleshooting, inspection and overhaul of all aviation hydraulic components that the repair station is approved to return to service.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
OTHER or ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report on work order status to the Lead Mechanic.
- Use special test equipment and procedures peculiar to each component.
- Remove, bench check, repair, adjust, and install serviceable components and conduct operational systems checks to ensure normal operation.
- Ensure all work is done according to specification, regulation and company policy.
- Ensure that all tools and associated equipment are 100% accounted for.
- Respond to work orders in a timely manner with emphasis on operations support.
- Able to communicate effectively and work well as a member of a team; assists with other duties as required to support the customer and mission.
- Conduct oneself professionally through appearance and conduct.
- Work within FAA and European Aviation Safety Authority (EASA) Part 145 regulations.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned
Title of Supervisor: Maintenance Lead
HASE is a privately held company founded in 1985 focusing on rotary wing hydraulic components. What sets us apart is our personal integrity and always doing the right thing. We treat our employees like family and we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work. Full-time employees have access to excellent benefits packages including health, dental, vision, and retirement packages. Our uniforms are 100% company paid and Fridays are casual dress.
We have a hard working- play hard, fun environment. Team members celebrate 10 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off. We hold fun monthly company events and are located in the heart of the emerald coast in beautiful Pensacola, Florida.