This position is located in the Kuwait Air Force (KAF) Intermediate Level Maintenance Activity to provide Contractor Maintenance Services regarding the installation, operation, maintenance, modification and repair of KAF aircraft.
1. Perform test, repair, maintain and overhaul aircraft hydraulic/pneumatic system components utilizing the HCT-10 Hydraulic Test Stand (HTS).
2. Perform maintenance, testing, troubleshooting, and repair to the HCT-10 HTS.
3. Perform test, repair, maintain and overhaul aircraft hydraulic/pneumatic system components utilizing the Hydraulic Servo-cylinder Test Station (STS).
4. Manufactures and repairs hose and tube assemblies.
5. Repair Rosin fasteners, fluid and pneumatic fittings, Cross air check valves, selector valves, hydraulic servo cylinders, reservoirs, accumulators, and surge dampers.
6. Support on-the-job training and cross training of KAF personnel.