Industrial Equipment Wirers: 36747
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Industrial Equipment Wirers in West Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Under the direction of the Electrical Supervisor, the Interconnect Team installs conduit wire and electrical devices on industrial heating equipment to produce quality products in an efficient and cost effective manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare the work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathers parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Perform duties of any Electrical Assembly position as required; assists in the electrical testing operations on sections or complete systems as needed.
- Install conduit wire and electrical devices on industrial heating equipment and controls on a wide variety of standard and customized designed equipment to NEC standards.
- Notify Electrical Supervisor of delays, problems, part shortages, etc.
- Perform installation and/or repair work at customer location when needed.
- Provide technical support and manpower to Quality Control department on testing of all cabinets as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, blueprints, and procedure manuals.
- Proven ability to install conduit wire and electrical devices on industrial heating equipment and controls to NEC standards.
- Mathematical skills that require the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to record and log information accurately.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a very fast paced, sometimes stressful environment and possess strong decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in general office related software. (Ex: Microsoft Office and/or MRP/ERP System)
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in verbal, written, or diagram form.
Education & Experience:
- Related work experience in a Manufacturing environment, acquired through 4+ years of exposure to electrical operations related to heat processing equipment.
- Journeyman’s license highly desired.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)