Inspector – Peru, IN
Aviation Personnel •
Inspector - Peru, IN
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
The Inspector reports to the Lead Inspector and is tasked to ensure all maintenance and inspections on aircraft are in compliance with applicable CFR requirement & customer requests and with accepting completed tasks as airworthy.
The Inspector ensures all technical data, Federal Aviation Regulations, company policy, state, environmental and occupational safety standards are being adhered to at all times during ongoing maintenance at the Repair Station, and at all times.
He/she ensures all maintenance and inspection items are completed properly and documentation is accurate, complete, legible, and signed off/stamped in a timely and sequential manner.
- Performs preliminary, hidden damage, receiving/incoming, in-process, and final inspections.
- Performs other required inspections IA W Repair Station policy
- Makes decisions where necessary regarding airworthiness of articles in determining that work being performed and materials being used conform to CFRs and/or other approved established standards
- Monitors removed parts, and ensures properly filled out part tags accompany removed part throughout removal cycle
- Ensures all inspection forms, in-work and completed work packages and paperwork are complete, legible and accurately filled out, on a daily basis.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Lead Inspector.
Looking for someone with an Airbus 320, Boeing 737, and Boeing 777 gen fam would be helpful but not absolutely required.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC