Inspector –Goodyear, AZ
Aviation Personnel •
Inspector Needed in Goodyear, AZ
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
- Assuring that all FAA approved technical data is current.
- Interfacing and organizing with the FAA and certification audits.
- Making sure that all tools and test equipment requiring calibration are calibrated.
- Keeping current personnel rosters, internal and vendor audits, and stamp list.
- Writing and submitting all revisions of the RSM, Capability List to FAA.
- Determine the airworthiness of all articles on which work has been performed outside of the Repair Station through a contract with the Repair Station.
- Supporting, supervising, training and directing all personnel assigned to the Inspection Department.
- Interface with outside vendor performing work at facility.
- All other duties as required by the General Manager.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- MBA degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in the airline industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results is required.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and function as a member of the team.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be efficient with a desire to succeed.
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)