- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Requires use of arithmetic, blueprints and specifications plus knowledge of jet and piston airframe and engine principles and mechanical systems.
- A&P License required.
- Requires minimum of 2 years diversified A&P mechanic experience on jet and turboprop 100 hour and annual service experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security badge through the local airport authority, if applicable.
- SAP Experience Preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Take your career higher at Textron Aviation.
- Competitive starting salaries with growth potential
- Health benefits beginning day one
- Tuition assistance and continuing education programs
- 12-paid holidays a year
A new career awaits.
This role is eligible for $2,000 (pre-tax) sign-on bonus