Inspector ASAP! WV
HSGI, Inc. •
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Locate, identify, document, and report defects and discrepancies in aircraft structures, components, and systems.
- Inspect to approve or reject final work to verify that all maintenance and repair activities conform to specified requirements.
- Perform work findings inspections (general visual and detailed) in accordance with established procedures by applying approved inspection criteria to confirm or deny the existence of quality or non conformances.
- Document all repairs (major and minor) in accordance with FAA, customer, and company requirements.
- Document and report Service Difficulty Reports (SDR) as applicable.
- Perform inspections of incoming parts and materials to ensure airworthiness.
- Perform RII inspections as authorized.
- Perform borescope inspections of aircraft engines, APU, and other components as required.
- Perform return to service inspections as authorized.
- Perform aircraft airworthiness releases as authorized.
- Prepare and sign customer orders/maintenance releases for the Repair Station.
- Adhere to general work rules and company policies and procedures applicable to work area and job functions.
- Removal and re-installation of aircraft access panels.
CONTACT Hilary Moore send an UPDATED resume to - email@example.com
- Thorough knowledge of reading and interpreting aircraft blueprints, drawings, diagrams, and manuals.
- Thorough knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Thorough knowledge of FAA/EASA regulations as applicable, aircraft and component maintenance manuals to include customer’s GMM.
- Thorough knowledge of Airline Transport Association (ATA) codes.
- Thorough knowledge of Repair Station systems, processes, procedures, and FAA Federal Aviation Regulations as applicable.
- Thorough knowledge of business/commercial aircraft inspection programs including but not limited to final closeout procedures, engine installations and hidden damage inspection.
- Thorough knowledge of business/commercial aircraft maintenance, preventative maintenance, rebuilding, and alteration practices as related to inspection buy-off.
- Skill to measure using a variety of precision measuring devices.
- Skill to use basic hand tools necessary to perform job.
- Skill to interpret and operate inspection/test equipment applicable to the job.
- Ability to train employees in the performance of duties in area(s) of qualification.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language in accordance with Title 14 CFR Part 65.
- We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon.
- HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
QUALIFICATIONS Hilary Moore send an UPDATED resume to - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have at least two (2) years aircraft inspection experience
- Must possess valid airframe and powerplant certificates
- Must have received formal aircraft systems training on at least one aircraft type listed on MHI’s capabilities list.
- Successfully complete the “New” Inspector Training Course outlined in RSM/QCM Section 8.9.1.Must have at least 5 years previous experience as a technician preferably working on Transport Category Type Aircraft in a heavy maintenance/line maintenance
- Must be able to work OT if needed
- Must be able to work any shift
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)