Immune Specific Accountabilities
- Recognizes and understands flight/product safety critical parts and processes.
- Responsible for immediately reporting flight/product safety concerns.
- Participates in proactive risk analysis of flight/product safety critical parts and processes.
- Recognizes and understands the Just Culture policy.
- Verifies the correct assembly at the in-process assembly stages as described in the applicable inspection plan.
- Performs physical inspection of the assembled product prior to the performance of any functional tests performed to verify safe completion of the product.
- Uses production control systems and generates reports for product documentation files.
- Performs the final inspection of the completed product, includes both a physical and documentation review.
- Confirms the modification status, ensuring compliance to the current requirements.
- Verifies the completion of the work instructions identified on the task control number (TCN).
- Verifies the correct configuration and identification of the end product.
- Reviews historical log records for completeness and accuracy.
- Prepares and completes all applicable release documentation following successful completion of the TCN instructions.
- Validates the certification on behalf of the company.
- Completes and validates non-conformance tag/material review board (NCT/MRB) documentation.
- Ensures compliance to the applicable quality procedures affecting the production process in the cell.
- Assists in troubleshooting technical problems within the cell.
- Participates in continuous improvement of cell processes.
- Supervises Product Quality Inspector trainees in the on-the-job training (OJT) process.
- Performs other functions as assigned that do not conflict with the final inspection function.
- Cross trains in other complementary skills and seeks endorsements for those skills as needed to support production requirements.
- Moves between production assignments that utilize multiple skills endorsements as needed to support production requirements.
- Participates in the cross training of other technicians as needed to support production requirements.
- Responsible for observing all applicable safety requirements and reporting immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services, including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. The company is a global enterprise that employs nearly 6,000 employees worldwide with annual revenues approaching $3 billion. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components and energy markets. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
StandardAero is owned by The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG), a global investment firm with deep industry expertise that deploys private capital across four business segments: Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Credit and Investment Solutions.
StandardAero is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and basis of disability status or any other federal, state or local protected class.