- Mandatory Candidate must be US Citizen to work at this location (no Dual Citizens or Green Cards)..
- Performs all types of inspections to support all phases of assembly and manufacturing, including but not limited to subcontracted and/or purchased parts.
- Demonstrates good written, verbal communication, and computer skills.
- Experience working successfully in a team environment.
- Ability to read blueprint, work instructions and interpret engineering drawing requirements.
- Proficient in color differentiation and acuity.
- IPC certification, or the ability to obtain certification.
- Availability for overtime.
- This is a first shift position.
- Desired Experience working in various assembly areas, production line environment and single piece.
- Demonstrated computer skills and understanding of SAP, J-STD or IPC criteria, and engineering drawings.
PDS Defense, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental
disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 1-866-224-2745 to contact us. We will make a
determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
The law requires PDS Defense, Inc. to post a notice describing the Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination. For information regarding your legal rights and protections, please click on the following links: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement
PDS Defense, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay. Please see the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision for more information.
As a Federal Contractor, PDS Defense, Inc. is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information, please click on the following link: E-Verify