Interior Mechanic - Greensboro, North Carolina 16011
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Interior Mechanics with experience performing repairs on interior monuments, overhead bins, side walls and other interior related maintenance and repairs on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Greensboro, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Interior Mechanics will remove and install aircraft seats, bins, galleys, carpeting, blankets and perform minor sheet metal work on commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years commercial experience required.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC