Central Copters, Inc. is an FAA approved Air Carrier (FAR Part 135), Certified External Load Operator (FAR Part 133), and contracted with the USFS for Wildland Fire Suppression. We are accepting resumes and cover letter for long term, self-motivated, Full-Time K-MAX helicopter USFS Carded Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic.
Successful applicants will be expected to travel and maintain our fleet of aircraft in the field during fire season and work in our well-equipped hangar during the off-season when operations are required.
Relocation to the Bozeman area is not required.
A&P Mechanic duties will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintain aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases (A&D’s) (with in-scope of approval) Returning aircraft to service
- Preform scheduled + unscheduled maintenance
- Maintaining GSE Equipment
- Working in outside and inside environments (Snow/Heat)
- Overtime opportunities
- Well-equipped and supportive hangar resources and environment