DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have ample Gulfstream Experience and be LOCAL to Opa Locka!!!
- The A&P Technician repairs, troubleshoots, inspects and performs maintenance on Customer's Gulfstream Aircraft.
- Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
- Under minimal supervision, performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures
- Communicate as required to receive and understand work assignments
- Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision
- Coordinate with other departments as needed to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements
- Properly complete work order sign-offs and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist as needed with shift turnovers
- Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specification
CONTACT Hilary Moore (251) 355-1506 send an UPDATED resume to - email@example.com
We care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.