Lead A&P Mechanic - Stuart, FL
Aviation Personnel •
, Florida, United States
Lead A&P Mechanic - Stuart, FL
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Senior Aircraft Maintenance Technicians are responsible for knowing, understanding, and accomplishing all required steps associated with compliance of the maintenance work scope assigned. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure all work is accomplished in accordance with Wing Aviation Maintenance policies and procedures (RSQCM), manufacturers maintenance manuals, and FAA Regulations
- Document maintenance discrepancies and take necessary actions to correct the items
- Immediately notify the Director of Maintenance of any problem areas such as parts, materials, workmanship, or airworthiness issues
- Provide the DOM with a detailed report of work progression and open items to be included in the shift turnover log
- Proper tagging of Aircraft components, parts, and panels appropriately stored including racks by aircraft
- Maintain work areas, buildings, and equipment which are utilized for aircraft maintenance in a safe, clean, and operative condition
- Have sufficient hand tools to perform maintenance duties
- Perform other duties as directed by the Director of Maintenance
- The Aircraft Mechanic, certified, may delegate duties to a qualified assistant; however, such delegation does not relieve the Aircraft Mechanic of overall responsibility
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts including nights, holidays, weekends and days off
- Available to travel up to 25
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- Current and valid FAA A&P Certificate required
- MUST have at least 5+ years of recent experience on corporate aircraft.
- Experience on Citation, Gulfstream, Learjet, Falcon Jet, Challenger, or Hawker aircraft preferred
- Factory training a plus
- Must have experience working in a hanger, service center, and/or completion center
- Ability to inspect/troubleshoot aircraft.
- Knowledge of aircraft systems/components and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving, attention-to-detail and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of utilizing sound judgment and have a "can-do" attitude
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- .50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC