Lead A&P Mechanic Lead
South Florida Jet Center •
It is the responsibility of the Inspector to exercise due diligence in assessing whether an item worked on by the Repair Station conforms with the applicable approved or acceptable technical data before final inspection. Therefore, the Inspector must determine and accomplish the scope of inspection of an item before approving it for return to service.
Major Responsibility Areas and Duties:
- Work to written or verbal instructions
- Inspect all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures
- Record work performed and assume responsibility for that work.
- Use blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and maintenance manuals in the determination of the return to service of all articles worked on.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00 to $45.00 /hour
- Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
Lear 45/60 Challenger 604/605 exp per.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Airframe and Power Plant License REQUIRED
- FCC license preferred but not required
- 2 years of experience in a heavy maintenance or modification environment
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, work instructions, blueprints, and drawings
- Basic understanding of CFR part 145 repair station operation
- Lear 45/60 Challenger experience preferred
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions:
- Ability to climb and work from ladders, work stands, and other heights.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend and walk for extended periods.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)