We need an experienced Aircraft Mechanic who’s comfortable working both single-handedly and in a team environment on aircraft. This position will typically work Monday thru Friday, 2pm – 10pm.
In addition to a high attention to detail, reliability, and the ability to effectively work with minimal supervision, we are looking for:
• FAA A&P Mechanics License
• 2+ years’ aviation maintenance experience
• A solid knowledge and demonstrated experience maintaining aircraft for continued safe operations
• Strong mechanical aptitude for inspecting equipment, identifying issues, and performing minor repairs
• A proven record of effectively communicating with supervisors, line service, parts, pilots, and dispatch
• Supervisory or leadership experience
• A working knowledge and use of MS Office and Windows applications, especially Excel for communicating and reporting
• Experience with Hawker or Falcon aircraft is highly preferred
Based in Janesville, WI, SC Aviation, Inc. offers international, private jet air charter and aircraft management services. We've been offering a “world class” business aviation experience for almost 70 years in the midwest. SC Aviation, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc. which is one of North America's largest, multi-channel direct-marketing companies. We generously support the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
SC Aviation is a subsidiary of Colony Brands, Inc. We are not just about growing our profits – We are about giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work. We also offer our employees many great rewards in addition to monetary compensation:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- A robust Wellness Program including Onsite Healthcare
- Superb Retirement Plans (401K & a company-funded Pension Plan)
- Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Company Profit-Sharing
- Company Product Discounts
And, so MANY more!