Line Maintenance Mechanic - DEN
SkyWest Airlines •
Primary Job Duties
SkyWest mechanics enjoy a distinctive culture of teamwork, respect, and professionalism, along with world-class benefits like 401(k) match, operational and financial performance rewards, health care, retirement, and travel benefits that allow you to see the world. SkyWest mechanics also enjoy an exceptional quality of life working in one of more than a dozen maintenance bases across the country with shift trade flexibility, tool allowance, and up to $1500 in moving expense reimbursement plus mileage.
Line Maintenance Mechanics are responsible to perform all maintenance functions and effectively troubleshoot all aircraft. They are also responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork. Additionally, as a Line Maintenance Mechanic, you:
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot all aircraft systems
- Will be responsible for making critical decisions in a timely manner regarding aircraft safety
- Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions unsupervised, at any time
- Will be responsible for proficiency in all documentation and paperwork, including parts paperwork
- Road trips are mandatory
Physical and Other Requirements
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid driver license
- Be able to read, write, and understand the English Language
- Be familiar with Company and Manufacturer Manuals
- Be able to comfortably lift 60 lbs. routinely with or without reasonable accommodation
- Travel outside the station for training, in addition to the completion of new hire onboarding
Please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
This job posting may have an additional video/phone interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)