Line Maintenance Mechanic - San Antonio
Triumph Aviation Services - NAAS Division •
Overview: As a Triumph Aviation Services company, our customers place an abundance of trust in us to return their aircraft to an airworthy status safely and quickly. So put simply, that’s what we do. And here our technicians can expect to work on anything from engines to lavatories, wings to wheels, or flight deck to rudder. From one call to another you can expect to work any of the following types of aircraft: BOEING 737/757/717, Airbus 319/320, Embraer 145/175/190, MD/90, CRJ, and a variety of corporate jet models.
Responsibilities: Carry out the assigned tasks, in accordance with the applicable maintenance manual. Maintenance performed which have been completed or partially completed have been signed off. Ensure maintenance operations are performed in the appropriate sequence that inspections are requested in an orderly and timely manner and that maintenance activities are performed according to the appropriate maintenance data and customer requirements. Ensure test equipment or tools used to make airworthiness determinations are labeled and current. Request stock as required for the work being performed. Properly record the work performed on the appropriate maintenance record and complete the additional paperwork as required. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner. Remain cognizant of applicable FAR part 145 and 43. Familiar with the content of the company Repair Station Manual, Quality Control Manual and subsequent revisions. Responsible for recording time of tasks assigned. Immediately communicating to supervision any procedures, practices or habits, if not corrected might lead to injury, inefficiency or un-airworthy conditions. The work demands flexible schedule and the ability to fit into small areas and work in confined spaces.
- Hold a valid A&P license and worked on aircraft for at least 6 months within the last two years.
- A minimum of 5 years of aircraft maintenance experience with at least 2 years on large commercial aircraft. Experience working on fixed winged aircraft is required.
- Practical experience on at least some of the before mentioned aircraft models.
- Have own tools.
- Ability to work days or nights. (Shift schedules rarely change, but it can and will happen)Be self-motivated and capable of working alone.
- Able to show up when scheduled, be reliable, and drama free.
Items of interest:
- Previous On-Call Line Maintenance Experience.
- General Familiarization courses on B737, A319/320, or E175/190.
Job Ident #: