Line Maintenance Representative (A&P Mechanic)
ABX Air •
Perform preventive maintenance, repairs, modifications and other line maintenance of aircraft, components and related equipment in accordance with specified manuals, procedures and FAA regulations; communicate with all departments within the company; travel for station coverage, training and other maintenance support: work outside in all types of weather; required to wear a pager and be on-call; assist Airport Planning/Properties with property and environmental issues; maintain station manuals, parts and tooling inventory; as needed aircraft deicing, snow removal, GSE maintenance, PMI work; perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have HSD/GED;
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to successfully pass an MVR background check;
- A&P License;
- Ability to independently troubleshoot aircraft systems;
- Aircraft systems and technical knowledge, concentrating on aircraft type at the station applying for;
- Ability to interpret wiring diagrams and evaluate structural damage;
- Ability to work unsupervised;
- Good interpersonal skills, communication written and verbal;
- Self motivation, integrity, cooperation, professionalism and leadership;
- Ability to travel on company aircraft as required;
- Ability to stoop, bend, manipulate tools in small spaces;
- Work in adverse/outdoor conditions;
- Wear respirator/safety protective equipment as indicated;
- Lift objects weighing various amounts up to 75 lbs.;
- Perform work at heights up to 60 ft.
- Ability to obtain SIDA Badge (Federally required background to obtain access to airports, aircraft and air cargo)
Pay is hourly for this position - $33.21/hr. to $44.68/Hr.
- 4 years experience in all phases of commercial transport aircraft;
- 2 years hands-on line maintenance experience on type aircraft operated by ABX;
- 757/767 Experience
Job Ident #: