B767 Line Maintenance (A&P) - CVG
Hire Aviation •
- B-767 Gen Fam required for this position
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a heavy or line maintenance environment
- Performs troubleshooting, inspections, routine, and non-routine maintenance on customer aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data, customer maintenance program requirements, within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and customer standards of quality.
- Returns to Service aircraft that have completed all required maintenance actions utilizing logbooks or customer authorized documentation.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to FAR Part 145 repair station operations
- Aircraft Maintenance Manual, Overhaul Manuals, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, Illustrated Parts Catalogues and Structural Repair Manuals
- A&P license required
- B-767 Gen Fam required
- Must provide your own tools
- Must pass FAA/DOT Drug Screen
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)