Line Maintenance A&P Mechanic
AIRBORNE Tampa •
, Florida, United States
Performs Line Maintenance servicing and troubleshooting, repairs, modifies, preserves, maintains, and overhauls aircraft, aircraft systems, and aircraft components in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
Minimum Requirements And Qualification
Major Responsibility Areas And Duties
- Must hold a valid Airframe and Powerplant license.
- Airbus A320 Gen Fam Required / Boeing 737, 737NG, 757, 767 Gen Fam Preferred
- Airbus A320 Experience Required / Boeing 737, 737NG, 757, 767 Experience Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years Line Maintenance Experience Preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have thorough working knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy maintenance service, including, but not limited to Company policy and procedure manuals, FAR’s, AD’s, Service Bulletins, and Maintenance Manuals.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints, and drawings.
- Must be efficient in the use and application of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary for the accomplishment of duties assigned.
- Must have an understanding and working knowledge of hazardous material handling and disposal as related to the job assignment.
- Must be able to obtain an airport SIDA badge (pass criminal background check)
- Works to written or verbal instructions.
- Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature.
- Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in performance of assigned duties.
- Must maintain A&P license in a current status and carry it on their person when at work.
- May do experimental and developmental work as assigned.
- Must have working knowledge and the ability to service troubleshoot, repair, modify, preserve, maintain, and overhaul aircraft, aircraft system, and aircraft components. Heavy phase maintenance experience on other military aircraft types may be considered.
Physical Requirements And Environmental Conditions
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors necessary for the normal day to day operation, not determined at time of hire.
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, crouch, kneel, and walk for extended periods.
- Must be able to climb and work from ladders, work stands, and other heights.
- Must be able to work with one or both hands extended overhead.
- Must have correctable near and far vision.
- Must be able to hear at conversational level with hearing aid.
- Must be able to sit 25 pounds.
- Must be able to handle and maintain control of small parts and to properly operate hand tools.
AIRBORNE Tampa is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)