Doncasters Precision Castings, Groton, CT is seeking an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join our team! We offer competitive rates of pay and excellent career opportunities for those who wish to progress, with relocation packages for the right candidates.
Purpose of Role
Under general direction, performs maintenance and repair work to maintain buildings, facilities, machines and equipment requiring a good working knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills.
Key Performance Measures:
- Perform a variety of complex skilled tasks to assist in the daily repair and preventative maintenance of the physical plant and expansion projects.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Wear all personal protective equipment necessary to task and area.
- Follow all site safety and quality systems, operating procedures and rules and regulations as applies to certifications, duties and training matrix.
- Perform any other duties deemed necessary by management.
- Lower Annual Downtime
- Minimize disruption to production
- Completion of Cap-Ex projects within budget
Call 860.446.4857 for more info.