Casual Maintenance Representative (HIK)
Air Transport International, Inc. •
Responsible to conduct/oversee aircraft inspections and maintenance. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
Shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- Assure the continued airworthiness of company aircraft at all times in accordance with the FAR’s and provisions of company maintenance manuals. Protect at all times the best interest of the company and its property.
- Closely monitor all maintenance and inspections being performed on company aircraft and insure the proper references, manual forms or records are available and are being used as specified. Assemble all forms, records and parts tags used in conjunction with the operation, including records of discrepancies found with corrective action taken, and ensure these reach the maintenance records section with minimum delay. Ensure repairable parts are tagged correctly and with accurate information.
- Maintain a close control on all operations being performed. Prevent excessive costs and unnecessary duplication of labor. Check parts, hardware, supplies and materials being installed to be sure they are serviceable and acceptable within the meanings of FAR’s and company manuals. Ensure all parts and materials are stored in an approved manner.
- Receive incoming aircraft. Screen the flight log and immediately transmit the information to maintenance control by phone and scan. Review pilot complaints, log entries, and obtain clarification as necessary to ensure the entries provide sufficient information on which to base corrective action. Review DMI and COI items and effect corrective action on all discrepancies.
- Ensure all departing aircraft are safe in accordance with FAR’s and company/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is properly documented.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the provisions of the General Maintenance Manual.
- Attend all Company training classes as assigned by the Director of Maintenance.
- Minimum of five (5) years, proven line maintenance experience on B757/767 aircraft preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must successfully complete a DOT/FAA pre-employment drug screen and a DOT/FAA compliant background check.
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and co-workers; stand, bend, and reach in order to maintain files; sit for extended periods of time; and comply with ATI attendance requirements.
- Shall hold a valid Airframe and Power plant license (FAR 121.378a)
- Supporting goals activities and programs that enhance company objectives.
- Conducting activities in accordance with company practices.
- Administering policies consistently throughout the company.
- Works independently and is responsible for complex assignments.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
Job Ident #: