MAINTENANCE ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a national company operating in 14 states across the country, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation, as well as the production, modification, and sustainment/maintenance of high-performance aircraft, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Administration Specialist to join our team.
Tactical Air's current operations includes production/modification/maintenance/sustainment and logistic support for our own fleet of high-performance aircraft and for our customers, with assignments and detachments across the U.S. Tactical Air's team includes A&P-certified and tactical aircraft experienced mechanics, technicians, logisticians, and engineers, with a combined experience of more than 75 years in tactical aviation maintenance and more than 30 years supporting U.S. military adversary contract maintenance.
The ideal candidate for the Maintenance Administration Specialist position will be professional, highly productive, disciplined, team-oriented, technically astute, and responsive to the needs of the company, colleagues, and customers. They will perform administrative tasks associated with the maintenance program of aircraft and engine logs and records. This position will coordinate with the maintenance team to ensure proper and safe working order of all aircraft and accurate reporting of all maintenance control functions.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Two years' experience in maintaining aircraft and/or engine logbooks, aeronautical equipment service records, and associated logs.
- Previous experience with U.S. military and/or FAA aircraft logbooks and documentation.
- Naval Aviation Maintenance Administration (AZ "A") School preferred.
- Naval Aviation VIDS/MAF and SCIR documentation preferred.
- Knowledge of maintenance control functions such as discrepancy verifications, writing Maintenance Action Forms (MAFS), and maintain Aircraft Discrepancy Books (ADBs).
- Knowledge of DCMA 8210, applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, other applicable Department of Defense (DoD) instructions, manufacturer manuals, and company instructions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to correctly prioritize workload to maintain schedules, deadlines, and standards on assigned projects.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects and to see the big picture.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be adaptable.
- Ability to cross-train into other specialties.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. may be required.
- Ability to obtain U.S. government security clearance.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer