SkyWest Airlines •
The Maintenance Control Center coordinates and facilitates a safe maintenance operation in keeping with all applicable Company policies, procedures, and governmental regulations. They also maintain operational control by continuous liaison with dispatch and provides that department with current and continuing reports of the airworthiness status of the aircraft through the ARB status board.
- Coordinate on line maintenance needs with planning and dispatch
- Provide technical assistance to line mechanics, flight crews and emergency maintenance providers following maintenance manuals and air worthiness procedures
- Create and maintain daily reports
- Issue and document DMIs
- Will receive MX Control Override and Location Override
- Other duties as assigned
- Line MX Experience
- Knowledge of air worthiness procedures
- Good communication skills
- Works well with others
- Knowledge of SkyTrac and Sabre systems preferred
Physical and Other Requirements
- Sitting at a computer for extended periods of time.
- A&P Mechanic Licence
- Must be willing to relocate to St. George, UT
- Willing to work a schedule of 7 on 7 off 11 hour shifts and will be bid by mechanics seniority
See job description.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC