- Must have a valid A&P certificate (IA preferred)
- 5 years experience working in an FAA 14 CFR Part or 135 Part 145 aircraft maintenance technical, management or quality control supporting role.
- Prior significant maintenance experience with AS350, EC130, King Air, Pilatus aircraft
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- High School graduate or equivalent; College Preferred;
- Must be computer literate and functional with MS Office, CAMP, FOS, Quantum, and similar applications
- Excellent working knowledge of aircraft systems, components, and methods
- Understands OEM technical data manuals, and how to quickly obtain needed information and procedures
To contact our recruiting team, call 866-622-5086 ext. 2.
Submit a resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org