Contour is a long established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Contours rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Provide clear information affecting maintenance status, action plans, return to service estimates, and other technical information as required to Contour Flight Operations, Management and Maintenance Department personnel
- Communicate directly with flight crewmembers when operational discrepancies are discovered, and obtain all necessary information needed by technicians to perform prompt and effective repairs.
- Utilize maintenance tracking computer systems and accomplish the planning, scheduling, and logistics to complete all scheduled maintenance activities within the requirements of the aircraft inspection programs.
- Update Computerized Maintenance Tracking Program with verified compliance information using audited return to service documentation.
- Update Flight Operations Software (FOS) in real time, indicating aircraft fleet maintenance status.
- Responsible to ensure that mechanical delays are handled in a safe and expeditious manner and in accordance with the General Maintenance Manual (GMM).
- Maintenance Controller will coordinate with Flight Operations, Maintenance and Purchasing, as required, to expedite aircraft return to service.
- Control and tracking of all deferred maintenance items (DMI)
- Ensure all parts not in stock which are needed to clear DMIs are ordered per procedures
- Authorize deferred maintenance items (DMI), (MEL, CDL, and MCI).
- Ensure all deferrals are accomplished in accordance with company manuals and FARs.
- Responsible for completing and distributing all applicable forms and documents in accordance with procedures set forth in company General Maintenance Manual
- Provide tracking of parts and equipment while they are in transit to an aircraft on ground (AOG) aircraft.
- Provides point of contact and control for maintenance performed on Company aircraft away from main maintenance base by company personnel or contract maintenance.
- Performs maintenance planning in issuance and tracking of scheduled maintenance workload.
- Obtain required approvals and completion of Ferry Flight Authorization Forms.
- Coordinates scheduled and unscheduled maintenance performed on company aircraft
- Other duties as assigned by the leadership