Maintenance Controller - 5 yrs experience
Hire Aviation •
We currently have an opening for a maintenance controller in the great Cincinnati, OH area
This is a Direct Hire Position with 401K, health and dental benefits as well as holiday and vacation pay.
- Able to read wiring diagrams, structural repair manuals, maintenance manuals and illustrated parts catalogs.
- Monitor all work progress at the line stations
- Coordinate the movement of required parts to the aircraft
- Make sure that all work request and scheduled maintenance is in order to assure timely completion of each task
- Maintain daily logs of all maintenance activities, including all discrepancies by aircraft registration numbers
- A&P license required
- Minimum 5 years experience in the airline industry, preferably with wide-body aircraft
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)