Jet Aviation Staffing •
Jet Aviation Staffing have an immediate opening for an Aircraft Maintenance Controller. The successful candidate must be a highly motivated, organized, and team-oriented leader. They must have proven experience maintaining aircraft types operated by the operator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with DOM/Flight Ops/Maintenance Planner/Parts/MX Vendors/FBOs/Flight crews on maintenance events.
- Evaluate reported aircraft discrepancies and develop an appropriate recovery plan (AOG).
- Must be capable of conveying a high level of technical support to flight crews and MX vendors.
- Administer and control the use of Minimum Equipment List (MEL) and Configuration Deviation List (CDL) to ensure flight safety and regulatory compliance.
- Open and track work orders and record maintenance compliance in the appropriate tracking program.
- Monitor aircraft cycles and flying hours to ensure time-sensitive inspections, scheduled maintenance, or MEL/CDL expiration times do not lapse.
- Review aircraft work packages to ensure compliance with all applicable FARs and General Maintenance Manual procedures
- Responsible for releasing aircraft for RTS in accordance w/ company and FAA guidelines.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to perform maintenance (Clear MELs or preventative MX) when operational schedules permit.
- Coordinate administrative processes for aircraft ferry permit authorization.
- Determine and supply required manuals and tasks for aircraft repair to vendors.5 years of hands-on experience maintaining Citation aircraft.
- Previous Maintenance Control experience preferred.
- Current A & P License required3-5 years of maintenance control experience preferred.
- A college degree with applicable focus preferred.
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail accompanying good project and time management skills.
- Expert level verbal, written, and computer skills while maintaining a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Expert-level knowledge of 14 CFR Part 135 and Part 91 maintenance requirements and regulations.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)