Candidates will have the following:
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Education Other: Associates Degree in Aviation Maintenance Management or work experience equivalency.
Certification Other: Airframe & Power Plant (A&P) Certification.
Years of Experience: Minimum five (5) years or aircraft maintenance/technical operations industry experience, previous line leadership experience required.
Minimum two (2) years of maintenance control experience in at least one of the following, Airbus 319/320 general family systems, avionics, and power plant experience required. No visa sponsorship is available for this position
• Ability to stay focused and work under pressure.
• Conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must possess a valid Passport.
• Must be computer literate.; experience with MS Excel, Word, and Adobe preferred.
• Organizational fit for the Allegiant culture, that is, exhibit and embrace the Allegiant values of Safety, Achievement, Flexibility, Innovation, Biased for Action, Teamwork, Transparency & Accountability and Outcome Based.
• ETOPS Operations.
• Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, high stressed control center environment and have the ability to effectively make quick but solid decisions.
• Must possess a valid passport and if assigned make at least one maintenance station visit per year, which may require riding in the flight deck jump seat to interact with the flight crew.