AAR WASS •
Provide a single point of contact for maintenance issues and coordination with flight operations department so as to support our aviation maintenance functions worldwide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with the flight crew in order to determine aircraft status and be responsible for making arrangements to return the aircraft to service utilizing the M.E.L., outsourced maintenance, or by dispatching Airlift personnel.
- Coordinate travel requirements in support of AOG recovery personnel.
- Requisition long lead time items via the computerized maintenance software.
- Post upcoming tasks to work orders when appropriate.
- OCONUS - Support on-site maintenance lead with scheduling issues.
- CONUS - Coordinate maintenance events with flight operations personnel and ensure that maintenance is performed within the hourly, calendar dates, etc. with minimal interference to scheduled missions.
- Requisition and assist with the pre-positioning of parts for scheduled maintenance.
- Follow up and monitor delivery of parts/materials for both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Communicate with Maintenance Coordinator RW/FW and or site leads for current aircraft status.
- Assist with Tech Log and data entry as needed.
- Provide a daily report of delays and cancellations due to maintenance.
- Advise QA of any MRR/SDR/MISR events, NTSB reportable events.
- Able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Fill in as maintenance planner as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Current FAA issued Mechanic certificate with both Airframe & Powerplant ratings.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years experience as an aircraft mechanic.
- Minimum 1 year of Maintenance Control experience.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft office products.
- Excellent written, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to read and write fluently in the English language.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work flexible shifts, nights and weekends.
- Five (5) years maintenance control experience.
Job Ident #:
Requisition Number 6194
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)