AAR WASS •
Lead and coordinate the activities of small groups of mechanics under the direction of the On-Site Production Control Lead and Maintenance Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for entering technical data/technical documentation into the tracking system, as well as updating same.
- Serve as the interface between the maintenance planning and production organization.
- Responsible for updating metrics, forecasts and various reports. All assigned and completed maintenance at the site will be routed through the Data Entry Clerk for audit and entry into the system.
- Perform periodic audits of the maintenance forecast in order to ensure accuracy.
- Communicate scheduled maintenance requirements to the maintenance supervisor, record maintenance; status reporting; and preparation of maintenance status reports for the program team and management.
- Analyze scheduled maintenance requirements to develop a complex maintenance schedule that ensures all scheduled maintenance is conducted on time with minimum aircraft out of service time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Current FAA issued mechanic certificate with both Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in maintenance or production controller in an MRO or regional airline environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project).
Job Ident #:
Req No 10758
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC