Maintenance Mechanic-Pinellas Park, FL - 127015
Global Technical Services •
Our client is looking for a skilled Maintenance Mechanic to join their team.If you are looking to join a great company, do not let this opportunity fly away!
The ideal candidate for this position will perform the following task:
* Performs various facilities maintenance duties including: Heavy Preventive Maintenance on systems and equipment.
* Performs basic carpentry, electrical, mechanical, air conditioning, plumbing, plastic or sheet metal fabrication, or associated work on plant facilities using power tools.
* Light janitorial duties expected.
* May perform routine inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary.
Qualifications and Experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* CPR/AED and basic first aid certification.
* Carpentry and plumbing experience required.
* Electrical Controls and PLC experience/troubleshooting (ability to program is desired)
* Hydraulic experience (Pump repair/rebuilding; servo valve repair, etc.) to include reading hydraulic schematics
* Extensive equipment maintenance including HVACR experience (troubleshooting and repair, with EPA 608 cert)
* Light fabrication skills/Mill and Lathe experience (making simple parts like brackets and spacers)
* Commercial plumbing repairs
* Industrial electrical experience (480V, 230V and 120V, running and bending conduit, proper wire sizing for required tasks, etc.)
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following skills and characteristics:
* Must be able to perform IT cabling, Electrical Controls and PLC Troubleshooting.
* Must be able to perform HEAVY equipment maintenance including HVAC.
* Basic equipment/machines repair (NOT PARTS) and troubleshooting skills, for both electrical and hydraulic systems.
* Strong troubleshooting/diagnostic skills; proficient with multi-meter
* Mathematical ability to perform and/or understand the calculations used in assigned areas and ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications and technical data.
* Must be computer literate
* Interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels, to work in teams or independently and communicate effectively with all co-workers or supervisory staff.
Benefits: Visit http://www.teamglobal.com/benefits.html for more details.
Job Ident #: