Maintenance Planner - CVG
Maintenance Planner assists the Maintenance department in providing the necessary maintenance resources and record keeping that is required to increase plant productivity. Must be able to identify and prioritize multiple projects and perform work with a constant awareness of
improving processes. Preparation of reports, metrics, and other tracking tools will allow this employee to succeed.
Industry Competitive Compensation
- Review, analyze, print, and organize customer work packages for the maintenance department.
- Liaise with customer regarding any changes or corrections to work packages.
- Prepare daily Non-Routine status reports.
- Create Non-Routine customer work cards.
- Create parts and tooling requisitions as required.
- Close all task cards and non-routines in customers M&E system.
- Maintain the repair station premises in a clean and orderly manner
- Perform other duties as instructed by the Director of Maintenance.
- 4-day& 3-day Work Week available
- Medical Insurance, 401k & more competitive benefits
- Energetic & Technically Innovative Company Culture
- Paid Vacation Time & Sick Days
- Paid Technical Training
- Ability to understand and interpret the content of aircraft technical data.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees throughout the organization and develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work with others as part of a team in order to achieve established goals.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Must have excellent prioritization, organization, and analytical skills.
- Able to interface in a pleasant and professional manner with all departments, level of management, customers, and vendors.
- Able to complete assigned tasks, including follow-up assignments, in a timely manner.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- Valid Airframe & Powerplant
- License preferred
- Experience in an aviation related field
Job Ident #:
FEAM Aircraft Maintenance
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)