Maintenance Planning Clerk (MIAMI, FL)
World Atlantic Airlines •
- Maintenance Planner are responsible for planning and record-keeping functions and the air-frame and engine maintenance.
- Working knowledge of maintenance programs and maintenance program control.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (Desirable).
- 2 years experience in aircraft service planning.
- Knowledge of aircraft records and requirements and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Federal Air Regulations (Desirable).
- Good written and verbal communications required.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and contract vendors required.
- Good computer skills required.
- Availability and flexibility to travel domestically and internationally.
- Previous experience preferred.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Generates scheduled maintenance check forecasts (A, C, & D Checks).
- Schedules special visits for EO/AD/SB's required.
- Perform long and short term forecast to reduce the out service time for A checks.
- Schedules and prepared work packages for aircraft and engine maintenance in accordance with the GMM and MIPS manuals.
- Schedules maintenance continued items (MCI) and time limited work (TLW).
- Coordinates material support requirements for routine and non-routine items.
- Reviews completed work packages for accountability and sign-off requirements.
- Forwards reviewed packages to Manager of Aircraft Records.
- Coordinates engine MCC on short term items and required ground time.
- Maintains historical records of aircraft operating hours and cycles.
- Creates aircraft and engine utilization reports.
- Updates Trax system for inspection and modification compliance.
- Schedules and prepares work packages for aircraft and engine maintenance for CMI contracts.
- Updates CMI Contract Airlines's system for inspection and modification compliance.
- Assist in coordinating the scheduling, material requirements, and compliance of aircraft modifications.
- Assist in the training of New Aircraft Planner(s)Accomplishes additional tasks as directed by the Director of Maintenance Planning and/or Manager(s) of Maintenance Planning Department.
Job Ident #:
World Atlantin Airlines